Friday, October 21, 2016

Updates

Hey y'all.... see that wagon over there? The big red one rolling down the street?

Ya, that's me on the side of the road. I fell off the wagon....

I started blogging because it was fun, and I had some fun things to do/say. Recently it's become more of a chore than fun. While I feel like some people are interested in reading this (as some people do tell me in person), I also feel like no one is reading it and I'm talking to myself :-P

I haven't posted in 10 days, and the only thing that's changed is the fact that I keeping writing "BLOG" at the top of my To Do Lists. Some days I have more time than others to get behind my computer and write something out. But I don't want to just put anything out there, which is why I stopped the Blogging Challenge.

Starting November, I'm going to be doing the National Novel Writing Month, also known as NaNoWriMo. It's a month long challenge to write 50,000 words-- the length of a small novel. I completed the challenge in 2014, and plan to do it again in 2016. Which means all my free time will be going towards that. So blogging will take another backseat.

Honestly, if I don't post this to my facebook page, no one sees it anyway. If for some reason you do, will you leave me a comment and let me know? I will try to keep posting randomly, with Kiddo Krafts, some more Room Makeovers (not sure what will be next though), and some 15 minute projects if we do any. But I'm not going to force any posts just to have a post.

So I hope you enjoy what gets put up. Let me know what you'd like to see!

1 comment:

  1. На странице гидра официальный сайт кто угодно сможет высчитать значимость приобретения необходимой виртуальной валюты. Альткоины – это продвинутый класс онлайн финансов. Копя крипто валюту, реально хорошо поднять денег, дождавшись её скачков в стоимости. Криптовалютные проплаты плотно пускают корни в современную жизнь.

    ReplyDelete