Monday, July 25, 2016

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You! I'm so glad you're here.

What/Who is Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You? Well, that would be me, Dannie. I'm a wife to my husband Shane, a mama to my two kiddos, Booger (2.5 years old), Chunk (2 months old), and Cozmo the Corgi, a reader, a writer, a crafter, a DIY-er, a swimmer, a splasher, a puddle jumper, an average person just like you!

What is this blog about? Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You is a blog about lifestyle. My lifestyle, your lifestyle, the every day bump and grind. It'll follow my life as a wife by discussing marriage tips and tricks, date night ideas, and fun ways to keep your marriage alive. It'll discuss my life as a mommy to both human and dogs with parent hacks, chronicling the kiddo's as they grow, life with a disabled doggy (who manipulates the whole situation to his favor!), kiddo krafts. We'll be working with house projects, ones that can be done in 15 minutes, a weekend, or a full remodel.

Basically, anything that goes on in my life will be here for you. For you to relate, you to gain info, you to help me and more.

So come join me-- I promise, it'll be tons of fun :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment